Subscribing to this Blog!!

Hi Friends,

I have been sending an update through the Status option in WhatsApp and through the Google Plus update, every time I upload my new blog.   Some people, whom I have not interacted through WhatsApp, have been asking me as to how they can know if I have published a new blog. 

From now onwards, you can get an instant update once I upload a new blog.  Just click on the “Subscribe” button on the top of the page and put your email id to subscribe.  This way you can never miss my blog!!

Don’t worry!  I will be blogging only once a week.  So, at most, you will be getting only one mail a week!  Every Monday!!

Cheers!!

Today’s daffy definition

Money Trouble – The trouble caused when too much of the month is left over at the end of money!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blog Beginning!!

167. Ramanarayanam Temple, Vizianagaram

1 WhatsAppa Mantras