97 – General Notings!!


This is a random blog that I am writing.  The reason for this is that I am in Chennai and the blog that I was supposed to publish today is lying in my laptop in HyderabadJ.

Normally I write the blogs earlier and have it uploaded and published on Saturdays.  In case I am travelling on weekend and I don’t take my laptop, I upload the blog a day before and then publish it on Saturday.  What happened this Friday was that I forgot to open my laptop at all!!  Since I consider myself to be an orderly man, I normally write down the things-to-do on a regular daily basis.  As I did not check the Friday schedule, some of the items became pending, the consequences of which I had to bear!!

I was supposed to bring some medicines for my mon, who was coming for a function in Chennai.  I had bought the medicines and on Friday’s schedule it was mentioned as to be packed on Friday!!  I thought about this only after boarding the train!!  Since my mother was going to be in Chennai only for the weekend and was going back to Jakarta, it was essential that she should have the medicine.  So I called my cousin and asked him to get the medicine.  He was able to get one medicine and told me that the other one was not available.  Then I called my school friend, from a different locality in Chennai and asked him to search for the medicineJ.  Luckily he was outside and he too searched for it.  He too could not find it and told me that he can have it procured the next day.  Then I called my brother-in-law and asked him to search for the medicine.  He is supposed to procure it on Saturday and give it to meJ

Fortunately since I knew that I was going to be away from Hyderabad on Saturday and Sunday, I had already taken a screenshot of my daily activity for these two daysJ.  I will now have to check my Friday pending items once I reach Hyderabad on Sunday night!!

I was able to streamline the email list of people reading my blogs on a regular basis.  Instead of sending them a WhatsApp message regularly, I have made them subscribe to the blog so that they can receive the blog automatically through email, once I publish the blog!!

After about 2 years or so, I am having a family-included meeting with 4 of my school friends tomorrow!  We four friends meet at least once a year on a regular basis.  I normally meet 2 of them regularly whenever I am in Chennai, which turns out to be at least 3-4 times a year!!  Since the 4th one works for the armed force, it is difficult for him to join us as “nation comes before everything” for himJ

For the past 2 months, my mother-in-law had come to stay with my family.  Interactions with her has given me some content to write at least one blog on her, which I would be publishing in due courseJ

Cheers till next time!! And No Daffy Definition today as all of them are in my laptop!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blog Beginning!!

167. Ramanarayanam Temple, Vizianagaram

1 WhatsAppa Mantras