The Blog Beginning!!

Hi Friends,

I am starting a blog series from next week!! This blog is a curtain raiser on that.  These blogs would contain, as the name suggest, musings from the happenings around us.  I will also be sharing some tips for some how-to-do things.  Some ways to handle and use technology.  How to track your expenses and other such tips.

You can be sure that all of them are being used by me in my day-to-day or month-by-month dealings. Rest assured that I will not ask you to do something that I don’t!!  Some of my musings may be already being used by some people.  In that case, that particular blog is meant for others and not you J.  However you may go through the same at your own leisure!!

I will make sure that you can read the blog in 5 minutes flat.  I am estimating this based on my reading speedJ!!  Anything more than this, I am sure I will lose you for the next blog!!

Those who know me, I plan to use some amount of humor in all my blogs.  Please provide feedback on the blog and in case you need me to write on something, please go ahead and ask.  I am not sure as to when it will be considered, but one day it will be J

At the end of each blog, I will end with one Daffy Definition.  Some people have got my entire pack of daffy definitions.  For them it will be a revision J

I plan to publish 3 blogs a week – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  The first three blogs are going to be on the following topics…
  • WhatsApp Mantras
  • Birthday and Anniversary Wishes
  • Changing "Status" on WhatsApp
All brickbats and bouquet can be provided online!!  Be assured I will read every comment and provide suitable replies for thatJ 

Let me end this blog with one Daffy Definition.  Happy reading!!

Today's Daffy Definition

Prices – The only thing that violates the law of gravity!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

167. Ramanarayanam Temple, Vizianagaram

326. Day 4 – Chitrakoot